BariatricPal 14g Protein Bars - Crispy Lemon Meringue have a sweet and tart lemon-flavored crispy bar dipped in meringue-like coating. Put some in your car, desk drawer, or gym bag so you can have a refreshing crunchy lemon treat whenever you need one. Don’t forget to stock your pantry, too, so your guilt-free delicious dessert is ready for you when your sweet tooth speaks up.
This bar may seem like a decadent dessert, but its nutritional facts say otherwise. Each bar has only 160 calories compared to 300 or more that you might get from a baked lemon bar or slice of lemon pie. But with 14 grams of protein, this bar can keep you satisfied for hours.
- 14 grams protein
- 160 calories
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Kosher OU-D
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
7 X Crispy Lemon Meringue BariatricPal 14g Protein Bars
Ingredients: Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Corn Syrup, Yogurt Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Yogurt Powder[Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate and Cultured Skim Milk], Soy Lecithin [an emulsifier], and Salt], Vegetable Glycerine, Canola Oil, Gum Acacia, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Salt.
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts (Coconut). Produced in a facility that manufactures products containing Peanuts and Fish.
Directions: Unwrap and Enjoy!
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/