Iron Chelate (18mg) - Certified Organic & Certified Vegan Whole Food (60 Well Absorbed & Non-Irritating Tablets) by BariatricPal Features:
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 18mg Organic Iron per tablet.
- Non-irritating to the GI tract and well-absorbed Amino Acid Chelate form.
- Certified Organic Whole Food Iron Chelate means the iron is blended in a base of food cofactors.
- Free of major food allergens, Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, and tree nuts.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- 60 Well Absorbed & Non-Irritating Tablets per bottle.
- Iron supplementation has been shown to help support individuals by increasing iron levels.
- Iron helps support energy production and oxygen transport in the body.
- Iron plays a role in hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including neurotransmitter synthesis, energy production, collagen synthesis, antioxidant support, and nitric oxide synthesis.
- Chelated forms of iron have been shown in studies to be better absorbed and lead to higher blood and tissue iron levels without some of the common GI-associated side effects.
Other Ingredients: Organic acacia gum, organic agave inulin powder, organic pea starch, organic tapioca dextrose, organic medium-chain triglycerides, organic coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), silica.
Iron Chelate (18mg) - Certified Organic & Vegan Whole Food (60 Well Absorbed & Non-Irritating Tablets) by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.