BariatricPal Protein Wafer Bars are quite likely the most unique protein bars anywhere. They are one of the only protein-infused waffle crème cookies on the market and deliver decadent taste with smart protein super-nutrition. BariatricPal Protein Wafer Bars are in a league of their own with whey protein as the secret sauce in a protein-energy cookie that everybody needs.
- 15 grams protein
- 210 calories
- Suitable for Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for the gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch, and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as an on the go snack or gourmet dessert
- Aspartame free
The BariatricPal Protein Wafer Bars - Variety Pack includes a box of the following flavors:
Ingredients: Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed gelatin), milk chocolate flavored coating (whey protein concentrate, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, maltitol, cocoa powder, sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), canola oil, shortening (canola oil, palm oil, modified palm oil), water, enriched flour, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural flavors, tapioca starch, salt, steviol glycosides, baking powder, sunflower lecithin, ammonium bicarbonate, mixed tocopherols.
Allergen: Contains milk, soybeans, and wheat.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also uses eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Unwrap and enjoy!
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/