Vitamins A and D are both “fat-soluble” vitamins that work synergistically. These are sourced naturally from fish liver oil, with vitamin A being the retinol form. Retinol is involved in gene transcription and the maintenance of skin health. Vitamin D is one of the 24 micronutrients critical for human survival. The standardized vitamin D dose in this formula acts as a catalyst for vitamin A, aiding its functions in the body. Retinol is in mucous membranes on a cellular level and together with vitamin D, they help the genetic coding between cells.
Vitamin A & D 10,000 IU/400 IU - Easy Swallow Softgels (100) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins A & D from fish liver oil.
- Easy to swallow softgel.
- Provides 10,000 IU of vitamin A per serving.
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D per serving.
- 100 softgels per bottle.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Vitamin A helps support eye health and vision, helping us see in low-light or darker environments.
- Vitamin A also assists in skin health helping to increase collagen production, improving the elasticity of our skin.
- Vitamin D helps support the immune system by stabilizing cells that fight off disease.
- Vitamin D will also help support bone health, strengthening bones, and aiding in the absorption of calcium.
Contains: No sugar, soy, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/