HUGE FLASH SALE!
Vegetarian Vitamin B-6 dietary supplement.
Vitamin B6 supports the function and growth of red blood cells as well as supporting the immune and nervous systems. B6 also helps convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells. B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
Vitamin B-6 100mcg Vegetarian Tablets (100) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- B Complex Supplement; Vitamin B6 is part of the group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex; This formulation provides 100 mg of vitamin B6 per serving
- Energy Metabolism; B Complex vitamins, including B6, work to support energy metabolism in the body; B6 helps maintain a healthy nervous system
- Heart Health; Vitamin B6 promotes heart health by supporting healthy levels of homocysteine already in a normal range; It also plays an integral role in the production of red blood cells
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- 100 vegetarian tablets per bottle
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin B-6 100mcg Vegetarian Tablets (100) by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/