- 28.5 billion CFU at time of manufacturing
- 15 billion CFU through the date of expiration
- Includes 5 different probiotic strains
- Includes various strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Small Capsule - Our small, easy to swallow vegetarian capsule, makes it easier than ever to take your probiotic and prebiotic.
- Level of Supplementation - Our probiotic includes 28.5 billion CFU at time of manufacturing and is guaranteed to have 15 billion CFU through the date of expiration, which is much higher than many other probiotic and prebiotic formulations!
- Storage - Our proprietary formulation is shelf-stable and does not require refrigeration. Probiotic and Prebiotic - Our proprietary formulation includes 5 different strains of probiotics to help add BALANCE to your life! We also included prebiotics to help fuel the probiotics and allow them to function to their full potential.
- Aids in maintaining intestinal health.
- It helps maintain the balance of healthy microflora.
- May possibly reduce the risk of lactose intolerance symptoms.
- May reduce the incidence or duration of diarrhea and/or constipation, while improving regularity.
- May improve symptoms of bacterial overgrowth, including, nonspecific stomach pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea.
- May also improve gastrointestinal quality of life, including, but not limited to the foul smell of gas, belching, stomach noises, and heartburn.
- May assist with improving cholesterol parameters and possibly improve liver enzyme levels.
- May improve blood sugar and insulin parameters (i.e., blood sugar control or glucose intolerance).
- May reduce the risk of kidney stones and pouchitis.
- May reduce H. pylori levels.
- May boost the immune system.
- May increase vitamin B-12 absorption.
- May assist with weight loss and/or the reduction of fat mass.
- Please speak with your doctor before starting BALANCE Probiotic + Prebiotic. It is not for use in patients that are immunocompromised and caution is advised in critically ill patients and/or those on nutrition support. This product was designed for healthy adults.
- Speak with your doctor first, but most patients can start taking BALANCE Probiotic + Prebiotic within 3-6 weeks following bariatric surgery.
- If diarrhea or bloating occurs, reduce the dosage, or stop taking the product and speak with your doctor.
- Take with a meal or snack (or shortly thereafter) that is high in fiber.
- Do not take at the same time as hot beverages, alcohol, or an antibiotic (separate by at least 2 hours). Speak with your physician first, but it may be recommended to start a probiotic when taking an antibiotic to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea. Take the probiotic throughout the antibiotic dosing period, but do not take it at the same time.
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.