- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels
- 18, 30, 45, and 60 mg ferrous fumarate
- Includes vitamin C
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Iron and Vitamin C tablets (Iron + C) will not only provide you with the best iron formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love! In addition, each dose has a different flavor, which makes taking a daily iron supplement less of a chore and more like a treat!
- Tablet Size - While our chewable iron with vitamin C is the best tasting product on the planet, sometimes you just get tired of chewing. For those patients, we have formulated a tiny iron tablet and capsule. They pack 30 mg, 45 mg, or 60 mg of iron that is also designed to be easy on the stomach.
- Vitamin C - While vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it also aids in the absorption of iron.
- Doesn’t Stain – Micro-coating our chewable iron with vitamin C allows it to still be absorbed in the bariatric gut but removes the ability of the chewable iron to stain the teeth.
Daily Dosage: 1 tablet
Appropriate For: Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch / Intragastric Balloon
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.