Multi-ADEK is now available with Iron! The first combination ADEK multivitamin, Multi-ADEK with Iron was formulated specifically for duodenal switch patients. Multi-ADEK with Iron delivers both your multivitamin and bariatric iron supplements in one chewable with a juicy Grape taste! Correct supplement levels are important, and DS patients require higher levels of vitamins A, D, E, and K than other weight loss surgery patients to ensure proper bariatric nutrition. Celebrate Multi-ADEK with Iron delivers 60 mg of iron alongside the highest levels of vitamins A, D, E, and K available in a bariatric supplement. Higher amounts of vitamin B-12, zinc, and copper are also included. Meets ASMBS standards for multivitamins and iron after weight loss surgery.
- Chewable - 2 Chewables Tablets or as directed by your physician
- Appropriate for: Biliopancreatic Diversion with or without Duodenal Switch.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins A, D and E (WM): They utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Chelated Minerals: Mineral-Chelation means "attaching to." By chelating the minerals to an amino acid (the building block of protein), they have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acidic environment.
- Celebrate high-ADEK multivitamin contains the highest amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K of any bariatric specific supplement.
- Contains the highest amounts of zinc and copper in a product for duodenal switch patients.
- Excess vitamin A intake can lead to birth defects and a possible risk of osteoporosis. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, consult your healthcare provider.
- Excess vitamin D intake can cause non-specific symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and poor appetite. If you are taking a vitamin D supplement contact your healthcare provider for monitoring.
- Taking Copper or Zinc by mouth in higher doses should be monitored. Contact your healthcare provider if you are taking a supplement that contains copper or zinc, and if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
- This formula utilizes a 50/50 blend of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin to optimize absorption and prevent deficiencies.
- By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up the vitamin A, they are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- No artificial colors.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.