Try Pineapple-Strawberry, and relax with the sweet, tropical combination perfect for a little treat on the patio. Choose Mandarin Orange, delicious and refreshing as you sit beneath the orange tree in the shade of the leaves. Or go for Grape, a classic, bold flavor, and feel the gentle breeze through the vineyard.
In addition to these three great flavors, our Multivitamin also comes in an easy to swallow capsule form. Providing maximum bioavailability and enhanced interaction and absorption, our multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available, as well as the best-tasting flavors available.
Directions: Chew two tablets daily, one in the morning and one in the evening or as directed, as a dietary supplement.
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg or Thiamin
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Mandarin Orange flavor chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance. Patients also love our Grape and Pineapple-Strawberry flavors as much as our original Mandarin Orange.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multivitamin contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multivitamin contains the most appropriate level of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key nutrient. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium - Celebrate® contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins A, D, E - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
- NO artificial colors!
30-Day Supply - Mandarin Orange
30-Day Supply - Grape
30-Day Supply - Pineapple Strawberry
90-Day Supply - Mandarin Orange
90-Day Supply - Grape
90-Day Supply - Pineapple Strawberry
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Appropriate For: Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
Flavors: Mandarin Orange, Grape or Pineapple-Strawberry
Sizes: 30-day or 90-day supply
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.