Celebrate MC R 45 Chewable contains all of the vitamins and minerals that are in the original bariatric Multivitamin formula PLUS 45 mg of iron per daily serving. This product was created for restrictive bariatric surgery, specifically the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) patient, who is looking to avoid taking a separate iron supplement. This one dose a day bariatric multivitamin meets the ASMBS standards of multivitamin and iron for someone who does not have a malabsorption surgery. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
It is important to keep in mind that the ASMBS guidelines will require additional calcium supplementation. This product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference. Allow a 2-hour window.
** This product could also be appropriate for an Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) patient that needs extra iron supplementation.
Celebrate "one LESS a day" Multi-Complete Restrictive 45 Chewable Highlights:
- One-per-day chewable or capsule
- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels
- 45 mg of iron
- 3,000 IU/75 mcg of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg of thiamin
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our MC R 45 is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, making it easy to take every day. Come in tropical twist flavors.
- Vitamin B-12(as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 20,833% of the daily value (DV).
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our MC R 45 contains a robust level of vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B-vitamins such as vitamin B-1 (thiamin), are critical immediately following surgery and our MC R 45 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, which reduces the need for an extra B-complex supplement. *
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate® contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.