- 100 mg magnesium bisglycinate chelate
- 5 mg melatonin
- 100 mg hops flower extract
- 200 mg valerian root extract
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means “attaching to”. By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid (the building blocks of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acidic environment.
- Small capsule - with our small, easy to swallow capsule, it will be easier than ever to take your sleep aid.
- Magnesium bisglycinate chelate - Magnesium bisglycinate is the most absorbable form available. Magnesium aids in glucose metabolism. Low levels of magnesium (hypomagnesemia) can worsen insulin resistance. Magnesium plays a role in bone formation and affects parathyroid hormone and vitamin D levels. Low magnesium levels can also play a role in migraine and headache formation. Magnesium also works within the body to lower inflammatory markers.
- Melatonin - Poor sleep can deplete your energy and lower your productivity. Melatonin is a hormone that lets your body know when it is time to rest. If our bodies do not produce enough of this hormone, falling asleep at night may be challenging. Melatonin relaxes the body, making it easy to glide into sleep without causing difficulty with waking up or missing the alarm. Each ReFresh capsule contains 2.5mg of melatonin to help calm the body into a comfortable evening of sleep.
- Valerian root extract (silica) - Taking valerian root in the evening may help you fall asleep faster and improve your quality of sleep. Some research supports that valerian root helps to ease and lessen anxiety and hyperactivity.
- Hops flower extract - Hops have a natural sedative effect that can help improve sleep. Hops also aid in inducing sleep by lowering the body temperature, which creates a drowsy state and helps with the sleep process.
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.