All of Celebrate's flavors feature an ultra-smooth texture formulation that has absolutely ZERO calcium grit! In addition to tasting great, these calcium chews pack a whopping 500 mg of Calcium (as calcium citrate) in each chew! This is the MOST calcium found in a soft chew.
Directions: Take one soft chew or as directed as a dietary supplement.
Here are some key elements to Celebrate's soft chews that make them different from other soft chews on the market:
- Calcium dosage is listed as an elemental level
- 500 mg calcium citrate
- 500 IU/12.5 mcg of vitamin D3
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a soft chew product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will not only provide you with the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love! Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will NOT stick to your teeth and are easy to chew unlike many other products on the market.
- Calcium Citrate - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages greater than 500-600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 500 IU in each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew, plus an additional 3,000 IU found in our Multivitamin (and our Multivitamin Soft Chew or Multi-Complete), Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. Since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Water-Miscible Vitamin D - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D to further enhance absorption. This means that this product does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike the vitamin D included in many other calcium brands.
- Resealable Bag - Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews come in a resealable bag ensuring long-lasting freshness!
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
The Sweet Treats Variety Pack includes one 90ct bag of the following:
Strawberry Banana :
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.