- 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 (Quick-melt) or 25,000 IU vitamin D3 (Capsule)
- Uses a water-miscible (dry) vitamin D3
Daily Dosage: 1 tablet / 1 capsule
Key Things to Look for in Our Vitamin D3 Quick-melt Tablets:
- Formula - Our proprietary formula utilizes a quick-melt technology to provide you with a great tasting tablet that will dissolve in less than 1 minute. Our Quick-melt tablet makes taking your vitamin D3 enjoyable!
- Taste - When you have to take a product often, it needs to be something that you enjoy. Our Vitamin D3 Tablet Quick-melt is a nice, mild orange flavor that is unbeatable in regards to taste and delivery system, making it easy to maintain your vitamin D levels.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin products contain the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. However, vitamin D deficiency is probably the most common deficiency in bariatric surgery patients, so some patients require additional vitamin D3 to maintain adequate levels.
- Water Miscible Vitamins D3 - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D3 to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike vitamin D found in other brands.
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.