Directions: Take four capsules daily, two in the morning, and two in the evening or as directed, as a dietary supplement.
- 2,000 mcg of biotin
- 8 mg of iron
- 15 mg of zinc
- 1 mg of copper
- 350 mg of horsetail extract
- 500 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- 550 mg of L-lysine
- Gluten Free
- B-Vitamins - Robust levels work in conjunction with each other to help prevent hair loss, keep healthy hair color, allow scalp blood circulation, as well as promote healthy, shiny hair.
- Biotin - Research suggests it stimulates the hair follicles, may prevent hair loss, and may accelerate growth after a period of decline.
- Iron - The single most nutrient highly correlated with hair loss and often iron supplementation decreases that loss.
- Zinc - Low zinc levels has been linked to hair loss and it is important when taking products that include zinc that copper is included at the proper ratio.
- Horsetail Extract (silica) - Provides strength, flexibility, and elasticity, as well as possibly preventing hair loss. Also assists in rejuvenating skin, aiding in collagen formation, and may even have anti-aging possibilities due to its antioxidant capabilities.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - May help in the prevention of hair loss, improve the thickness of hair, as well as the shine of hair and nails.
- L-lysine (amino acid) - Restoring L-lysine levels may improve iron status and hair regrowth.
- Inositol and Choline - Both work in conjunction with vitamin B-12 to help boost biotin function. Inositol also helps keep hair follicles healthy at the cellular level.
* This product is intended to be taken in conjunction with your Celebrate® multivitamin and other products as recommended by your surgeon and/or dietitian; it is not intended to replace your multivitamin.
- Please speak with your surgeon and/or dietitian before taking this product as too much of certain nutrients could be dangerous/toxic.
- Please speak to your physician or other healthcare professional if you take the following medications: nicotine patches or gum, Digoxin (Lanoxin), Diuretics (water pills), Lithium, a class of antibiotics called Sulfonamides, Dapsone (Avlosulfon), or Cortisone.
- Those with heart or kidney disorders, diabetes, liver disease, gout, alcohol dependence, or those at risk for low potassium levels should not take this product. Talk to your physician to discuss risk versus benefit of supplement.
- This product is not for use by women who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding. Also not intended for children.
- It may be recommended to get your (fasted) lab levels of zinc and/or iron prior to starting this product.
- Do not take for more than 3 months without re-checking lab levels and also talking to your surgeon and/or dietitian.
- Do not drink alcohol while using this product as that could deplete thiamin stores.
- Space doses throughout the day (by at least two hours).
- Taking this supplement with a good source of protein (drink or food) may increase absorption.
- Do not take at the same time as high-fiber foods, calcium food sources, or calcium supplements.
- Products with L-lysine may increase the absorption of calcium and decrease the elimination of calcium, thereby increasing the amount of calcium in the body.
- In addition to this product, ensure adequate protein intake, evaluate iron status, and consider an omega-3 supplement after talking to your surgeon and/or dietitian.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.