ATP or adenosine triphosphate is the main molecule that serves as an energy source for all biochemical and physiological processes in the body. ATP is manufactured via a complex process in a tiny part of the cell known as the mitochondria. Within the mitochondria, CoQ10 plays a major role as part of the electron transport chain, the major metabolic pathway for making energy in every cell. The process of electron transport produces free radicals that may cause damage to healthy cells. CoQ10, as an antioxidant helps neutralize these free radicals helping to support continued function of the mitochondria and other important cellular components. CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) has been extensively studied for its ability to support cardiovascular function. It has been shown to help support the heart muscle, normal, healthy blood pressure as well as provide benefit to individual’s taking cholesterol lowering medications. These medications have been shown to reduce blood levels of CoQ10.
CoQ10 100Mg Softgels 60's by Netrition Features:
- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Identical in structure to the ubiquinone produced in the body.
- All-trans CoQ10 (most active form), no cis isomers.
- Available in three dosages, based on individual needs and health status.
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
CoQ10 100Mg Softgels 60's by Netrition Benefits:
- Since cellular activities are dependent upon energy, CoQ10 is essential for the efficient functioning of nearly every cell in the body.
- Cardiac (heart) cells, muscle, and cells of the liver have a significant amount of mitochondria and a very large energy requirement. CoQ10 is vital the energy-producing processes that help maintain normal, healthy heart, muscle and liver function.
- As a fat-soluble antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect the cell membrane, LDL cholesterol, mitochondria, and DNA from free radical damage.
- CoQ10 has been shown to support normal, healthy cardiovascular function including healthy blood pressure and efficient heart muscle contraction, as well as protection against free radical damage.
- CoQ10’s ability to enhance energy production and provide antioxidant support helps provide support for healthy neurological function as well as normal, healthy cell growth.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
CoQ10 100Mg Softgels 60's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.