Frontera Carnitas Slow Cook Sauce for Pork is an all natural slow cook sauce with lime and chipotle and no preservatives. Medium.
In Mexico, huge copper cauldrons simmer chunks of pork into savory, ultra-tender carnitas. This garlicky sauce helps you transform pork shoulder into delicious ultra-tender carnitas at home. Serve it with guacamole or in tacos.
Pork Carnitas Sliders with Red Onions
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3 or 4 large pieces
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Carnitas Slow Cook Seasoning Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 red onion, cut in half and very thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 to 10 smallbuns or smalldinner rolls
- About 1 cup Black Bean Spread
2. Mix the sliced red onion and lime juice in small bowl. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate covered up to 2 days.
3. Split buns or rolls; spread a thin layer of black bean spread on the bottom half and a thin layer of mustard on the top half of each bun.
4. Top the black beans with a generous mound of shredded carnitas and red onions. Put tops of buns in place. Serve.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.