When you fuel your body with this premium, proven, pump-inducing powerhouse, you can expect to train longer, harder, and more efficiently. Loaded with essential nitric oxide boosters, NutraChamps L-Arginine delivers HCl, AAKG, and L-Citrulline — all the forms of this essential amino acid. But NutraChamps’ formula doesn’t stop there; this breakthrough blend is enhanced with grape seed extract and ginger root to fire up your day even further.
L-Arginine by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Boost Nitric Oxide Production
- Support Blood Flow & Circulation
- Enhance Muscle Growth & Recovery
- Boost Energy, Endurance & Performance
- Cardiovascular Support & Heart Health
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
L-Arginine is one of the most effective supplements available for helping enhance blood flow and muscle growth. With NutraChamps premium formula on your side, you’ll help build muscle, increase strength, and even boost sex drive. Increased blood flow throughout the body allows oxygen to get to where it needs to go, and your performance to where it needs to be. Designed for go-getters, everyday athletes, olympians or those just looking to support a healthier lifestyle.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take 2 capsules per serving, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Dosages can be increased for intense training or workouts. Do not exceed 4 servings per day.
- Maximize Experience - To increase circulation and performance, make sure to stay hydrated. Blood is about half water so aim for 8 glasses of water a day to support blood flow and vasodilation. You’ll need to drink even more if you exercise or sweat.
- L-Arginine HCI - It’s like The Fast & Furious of blood cells. L-Arginine helps relax and expand blood vessels and boost nitric oxide. This helps unlock more energy, speed muscle growth, and enhance stamina of all kinds. Per Serving: 500mg L-Arginine HCI
- L-Argnine AAKG - L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, or AAKG for short, is a modified version of arginine that enhances physical recovery. All forms of L-Arginine help boost energy, but AAKG is especially good at amping-up growth hormone and collagen production for stronger bones, muscles and joints. Per Serving: 500mg L-Arginine Alphaketoglutarate 2:1
- L-Citruline Malate - The body uses L-Citrulline to make L-Arginine, and for most people, it’s an even more effective way to raise arginine levels in the body. Citrulline is absorbed especially well when taken orally, so prepare to soak up the full 250 mg dose. Per Serving: 250mg L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1
- Ginger Root - Ginger root is an ascended master of inflammation and pain relief for the muscles and joints. It also keeps the brain Rubik’s-cube sharp so you can tackle all the little problems life throws your way. Per Serving: 30mg Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale)
- Grape Seed Extract - Loaded with powerful antioxidants and flavonoids, grape seed extract is known to help lower blood pressure and improve blood flow in the body. It’s the perfect addition to our L-Arginine supplement. Per Serving: 50mg Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) (95% Proanthocyanidins)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.