Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system. The pol saccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood. This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.
Lion's Mane 500 Mg Vcaps by Netrition Features:
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
Lion's Mane 500 Mg Vcaps by Netrition Benefits:
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.
- May promote healthy circulation.
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Lion's Mane 500 Mg Vcaps by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.