NutraChamps’ Liver Cleanse formula harnesses the power of nature’s most cleansing and detoxifying herbs to deliver you a gentle, gut-friendly and effective liver cleansing experience. Whether you’re looking to help regain your vitality, repair and strengthen your liver, or just interested in a periodic cleanse, NutraChamps Liver Cleanse gets the job done.
Liver Detox & Cleanse by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Over 25 Liver-Supporting Nutrients
- Supports Daily Liver Function & Health
- Powerful Liver Cleanse & Detox Blend
- Supports Immune System Strength
- Promotes Energy, Vitality & Wellness
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
Did you know that your liver is the largest internal organ in the human body? When it comes to picking the right supplement, don’t treat the decision lightly! Boasting over 25 of nature’s most effective liver detoxifiers, NutraChamps’ complete formula delivers a truly deep cleanse that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage: Take 2 capsules with food once daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Maximize Experience: Add raw vegetables to your diet such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, garlic and onions. These all have a high sulphur content, which makes them the perfect choice for maintaining liver health.
- Milk Thistle Extract - Milk thistle extract is your new secret weapon for liver support. This herbal remedy is fully-loaded with 80 percent silymarin, one of the most concentrated on the market. Silymarin is a potent compound that helps the liver metabolize toxins like alcohol, so you’ll wake up feeling fresh and ready to take on the day. Per Serving: 300mg Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin)
- Artichoke Extract - Does your gut toss and turn? Artichoke extract can help. It’s been used in the Mediterranean region for hundreds of centuries to support the liver and ease digestion. Just like milk thistle, artichokes boost bile production and clear toxins from the liver. It may be even more effective than over-the-counter laxatives and antidiarrheals at soothing an upset stomach. Per Serving: 100mg Artichoke Leaf 4:1 Extract
- Dandelion Root Extract - Yep, that stubborn weed that refuses to leave your garden is actually great for the liver. From China to Timbuktu, dandelion root is renowned for its ability to protect the liver from toxins and stress. A stressed liver can cause chronic fatigue, but dandelion root can help you bounce back to your normal, energetic self. Per Serving: 100mg Dandelion Root 4:1 Extract
- Jujube Seed - Sleep better and recover faster...period. Jujube seed has been widely used in China for centuries to improve sleep and decrease anxiety. This large flowering plant is packed with vitamin C and other compounds that reverse inflammation in the brain and liver. Per Serving: 50mg Jujube Seed
- Advanced Cleansing Blend - Organic Turmeric Root, Celery Seed, Alfalfa Grass (Aerial Parts), Burdock Root, Yellow Dock Root, L-Methionine, Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins), Feverfew (Aerial Parts), Red Raspberry Fruit, Ginger Root, Berberine HCI (from Phellodendron Bark Extract), Lime Fruit, Spinach Leaf, Tall Kale Leaf, Apple Pectin, Bilberry Fruit, Aloe Vera Leaf Per Serving: 570mg Advanced Cleansing Blend
Additional Ingredients: Per Serving: 30mg Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), 30mg Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate), 100mg Chicory Root, 50mg Chanca Piedra Herb 4:1 Extract (Phyllanthus Niruri), 50mg Beet Root, 50mg Yarrow (Whole Plant)
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.