Got stress? Magnesium’s got relief. It promotes brain health, enhanced serotonin and keeps cortisol low. Stress hormones, insomnia and inflammation don’t stand a chance, meaning more energy, circulation, and better mood. And there’s a reason why magnesium is called nature’s chill pill — it’s relaxation and recovery benefits will have you feeling refreshed and ready after a great night of restorative sleep.
Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D3 Capsules by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Supports Brain & Nerve Health
- Immune System Support & Protection
- High Absorption Elemental Magnesium
- Promotes Bone Density & Strength
- Enhances Overall Wellness & Vitality
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
With nearly half of all Americans suffering from either magnesium, zinc or vitamin D3 deficiency, our formula helps ensure your body gets enough of these essential nutrients for a healthy lifestyle.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with food, or as directly by your healthcare food, or as directly by your healthcare
- Maximize Experience - Make the most of your Magnesium supplementation experience by avoiding overly processed foods that can bog you down and focusing on consuming a nutrient-dense diet full of anti-inflammatory foods and phytonutrients like vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts and beans.
- Magnesium - Each serving provides a full 225 mg of pure elemental magnesium, just like nature intended. Open wide for your daily dose of Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Glycinate - the most bioavailable forms of this key mineral. Per Serving: 225mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Glycinate)
- Zinc - Zinc is essential to the immune system and body, so the last thing you want is to run low. Our formula Zinc is essential to the immune system and body, so the last thing you want is to run low. Our formula bioavailability and benefits. Per Serving: 8mg Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolinate)
- Vitamin D3 - As a plant-based form of Vitamin D3 from Lichen, you’re getting a premium form of this vitamin straight from the heart of nature, in the way it was meant to be. D3 is responsible for hundreds of enzymatic reactions in your body, so it’s essential to get enough of it. Per Serving: 25mcg Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol from Lichen)
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.