Organic Protein Bars by Rawmantic Chocolate Highlights:
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Organic ingredients
- Sweetened with soluble tapioca fiber
- Kosher Certified
- Free of gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts, cashews, wheat, soy, palm oil and refined sugar.
Not only are organic protein bars a great way to supplement a meal or an afternoon snack, but they often can lead to weight loss as your body adjusts to the healthier ingredients and nutritional value. Another popular time to grab an organic protein bar is post-workout. The ingredients found within the bars offer a great post-workout nutritional supplement.
The best part? They also taste delicious!
Are you vegan and wondering if there are options for you? When looking for a vegan organic protein bar, keep an eye out for the following:
- Instead of whey protein, look for alternate protein sources, such as pea protein or brown rice.
- Many times soy can be used as a replacement for vegan foods, be sure to get a soy-free protein bar.
- There are also many organic plant-based protein bars on the market if you look in the right place. Head to your local organic grocery store to find your best selection of plant-based bars.
- As always, be sure to check the grams of protein on the protein bar. When companies are making organic bars, they often add in other ingredients and lose some of the nutritional protein.
Losing weight or toning up doesn't have to be a drag. Organic protein bars offer a great alternative to conventional dieting and still allow you to treat yourself whenever hunger strikes.
INGREDIENTS: raw organic sunflower seeds, raw organic pumpkin seeds, raw organic chia seeds, raw organic dark chocolate chips, organic puffed quinoa, organic puffed millet, organic puffed buckwheat, raw organic cacao butter, raw organic plant based chocolate protein powder, organic arrowroot powder, soluble tapioca fiber
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.