ProCare Health Whey Isolate Protein Powder Highlights:
- 26g of Whey Isolate Protein
- Exclusive Immunity Blend
- Added Electrolytes
- Digestive Enzyme Blend
- Two Flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla
- 30 Servings per Bag
Whey Isolate: Isolate proteins contain 90-95% protein! Whey protein is the easiest and quickest type of protein to digest. It is also very rich in BCAAs.
- Vitamin D: This fat-soluble vitamin plays a critical role in promoting immune response by enhancing the function of immune cells, including T cells and macrophages, that protect your body against pathogens.
- Vitamin C: A vital antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals and helps to boost the immune system.
- Zinc: An essential mineral that is crucial to all aspects of your health. Immune cells depend on zinc for development and function.
- Sodium: It helps us maintain blood pressure as well as overall fluid balance, and it is essential for muscle and nerve function.
- Potassium: It helps the body regulate fluid, send nerve signals, and regulate muscle contractions.
- Magnesium: Plays an important role in calcium, oxygen, sodium, and potassium transport throughout the cells of the human body. It also helps to enhance the immune system.
- Chloride: Helps to keep the fluids inside and outside of your cells in balance.
- Calcium: Is significantly involved in hormone secretion, mineralization of the bones, and contraction of the muscles.
- Papain: Is derived from the peel of the papaya fruit. It helps to break down dietary proteins and improve overall absorption.
- Protease: These enzymes help to break down proteins and convert them into amino acids.
Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Dutch Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Flavor), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Digestive Enzyme Blend (Papain, Protease). Contains: Milk
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.