Studies have shown this patented extract from French maritime pine bark can have significant impacts on nitric oxide levels in the body, which are responsible for vasodilation and improving blood flow — above & below the belt. NutraChamps Pycnogenol comes loaded with even more circulation stars; beet root concentrate, cayenne pepper and grape seed extract. All of these ingredients have been clinically shown to help improve blood flow, keeping you going longer and harder when you need it most.
Pycnogenol by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Boosts Energy, Endurance & Stamina
- Supports Nitric Oxide Production
- Enhances Circulation & Blood Flow
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Immune System Support & Protection
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
On top of the patented Pycnogenol pine bark ingredient, this premium formula includes an additional collection of other clinically proven key vasodilating nutrients. From grape seed extract to cayenne pepper and beet root concentrate, NutraChamps’ advanced herbal complex represents the most comprehensive Pycnogenol formula that market has ever seen. But that’s not all - the black pepper extract in this blend is scientifically proven to improve your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, allowing for even better absorption than a basic Pycnogenol supplement.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Maximize Experience - If you’re looking to improve circulation, keep in mind that since blood is about half water, you need to stay hydrated to keep it moving. Aim for 8 glasses of water a day, and even more if you exercise or sweat.
- Pycnogenol French Pine Bark Extract - Harness the protective power of pine! Pycnogenol is one of the most potent antioxidants in the world. When it isn’t strengthening immunity, it's busy boosting circulation for a better performance in the gym, office and bedroom. Per Serving: 20mg Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract (70% Procyanidins)
- Herbal Circulation Blend - Herbal Circulation Blend spreads on a few extra layers of blood-pumping perfection. Grape seed extract helps improve circulation, beet root helps increase stamina during intense exercise, and black pepper aids absorption. And the cayenne pepper? It helps to relax the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure! Per Serving: 175mg Premium Circulation Complex (Beet Root Concentrate, Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins), Cayenne Pepper (40k HU/g)
- Black Pepper Extract - Just a touch of black pepper loaded with piperine is enough to make a significant increase on your body’s ability to absorb nutrients. Without having to taste the black pepper, you’ll get the all of the good and none of the bad. Per Serving: 5mg Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.