Introducing the Reliefband® Premier, the epitome of style and functionality in the realm of nausea relief. This best-selling model is designed with a sleek and discreet display, making it a sophisticated choice for anyone dealing with nausea and vomiting.
The Reliefband® Premier is a wearable device that fits snugly on the underside of your wrist. It features an impressive 10-level setting, allowing you to customize the intensity of relief to your personal comfort. The rechargeable device provides approximately 18 hours of use on a single charge.
The patented, clinically proven, and FDA-cleared technology of the Reliefband® Premier is a revolution in preventing and treating nausea and vomiting. It works by sending gentle pulses to the underside of your wrist, interacting with your nervous system to effectively "switch off" feelings of nausea and vomiting.
The Reliefband® Premier is a natural, rapid-acting, long-lasting solution to nausea. It's entirely drug-free and avoids side effects like drowsiness or dry mouth commonly associated with anti-nausea medications. Simply slip it on your wrist, adjust the intensity to your comfort level, and experience relief within minutes.
This device is effective for nausea and proves invaluable in managing nausea and vomiting associated with anxiety, migraines, morning sickness, chemotherapy, and motion sickness. It's also an excellent travel companion, relieving motion sickness during car, air, or sea travel.
The Reliefband® Premier generates a proprietary pulse that stimulates the median nerve on the underside of the wrist. These signals travel through your body's nervous system to the part of the brain that controls nausea, retching, and vomiting. The signals help to rebalance your system, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and reducing symptoms of nausea, retching, and vomiting.
Simply apply a small drop of gel to the underside of your wrist, place the device over the gelled area, and adjust the intensity until you feel a comfortable tingling sensation in your palm and middle finger. The Reliefband® Gel should be reapplied every 2-3 hours or if the stimulation decreases.
With the Reliefband® Premier, you can take control of your life and enjoy your daily activities without the discomfort of nausea and vomiting.
Reliefband® Nausea Relief - Premier Highlights:
- Battery rechargeable
- Approximately 18 hours of use
- Available in Charcoal or Slate Blue
- 100% Natural
- Fast-Acting & Long-Lasting Treatment of Nausea
- Drug and Side Effect Free
- Patented, clinically proven & FDA-cleared technology gently stimulates the underside of the wrist
- These pulses travel through the nervous system to the part of the brain that controls nausea
- The brain then signals the stomach to reduce nausea providing relief
Effective for the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with:
- Morning Sickness
- Car Sickness
- Air Sickness
- Sea Sickness
- Train Sickness
- Amusement Parks
How does it work?
Reliefband® generates a proprietary pulse that stimulates the median nerve which is located on the underside of the wrist. These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, retching, and vomiting. The signals have a rebalancing effect, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and reducing nausea, retching, and vomiting symptoms.
Directions For Use:
- Area - Find the starting area on the wrist. Using either wrist, the correct area is in between the two tendons on the underside of the wrist – two finger widths from the first crease in the wrist.
- Apply - Clean the area first. Apply a small drop of gel and spread it in a circle about the size of a large coin with an even sheen.
- Adjust & Activate - Place the device over the gelled area and fasten the device snugly. Press the power button to turn on the device. Starting at power level 1, increase stimulation until tingling is felt in the palm and middle finger at a comfortable level. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn the device off.
Tips For Effective Use
- While still on the wrist, turn Reliefband® off periodically to determine if you still have nausea and vomiting symptoms. If you still have symptoms, then turn it back on immediately.
- When finished using Reliefband®, take it off your wrist and remove the gel from your wrist and the device with a tissue.
- Try Reliefband® on each wrist and use it on the wrist where the greatest tingling is felt at the lowest setting.
- For some people, applying and rubbing in the gel twice assists in nerve stimulation.
- Reliefband® Gel should be re-applied every 2-3 hours, any time after washing, or if stimulation decreases.
- If you have sensitive skin, then wipe the band, contacts, and skin around wrist with a clean, damp wipe (no soap or cleanser) before reapplying gel.
- Store Reliefband® in a safe, dry place. Keep it away from young children.
- When not using Reliefband®, be sure to turn the power off to extend battery life.
- You can apply extra gel if the tingle feels too strong on level 1.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.