- A lot of the pain that stems from daily activities and exercise is caused by uric acid buildup. But with just a couple yummy Tart Cherry gummies each day, you’ll keep your uric acid levels in check, helping you feel more comfortable, mobile, flexible and ready to take on the day. But that’s not all - the naturally occurring melatonin in this superfruit helps balance your internal body clock and support healthy sleeping patterns, so that you can get the rest you need, when you need it.
Tart Cherry Gummies by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Anti-Inflammatory & Uric Acid Cleanser
- Supports Joint Comfort & Pain Relief
- Ease Tightness, Soreness & Recovery
- Relieves Insomnia & Enhances Sleep
- Powerful Antioxidants & Anthocyanins
- Non GMO
- Lab tested
- Pectin Based
Joint mobility and comfort has never tasted so good. But Tart Cherry has a wealth of additional benefits to brag about; For hundreds of years in traditional medicine this superfruit has been used for sleep support, muscle recovery, and its ability to get inflammation under control, even for those with more complex joint conditions. It's time to ease the tightness, soreness, and fatigue that’s holding you back from feeling your best.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - These convenient, delicious and nutritious gummies are easy to enjoy any time of day. Our favorite way is to take two gummies daily, typically before a meal. Store your bottle at room temperature.
- Maximize Experience - Eating foods from the Mediterranean diet is a great way to help reduce inflammation in the body - that's why it’s also known as the anti-inflammatory diet in some circles. Maximize your experience and minimize inflammation with foods like fruits, veggies, fish, whole grains, and olive oil.
- Tart Cherry Extract - It’s time for joint stiffness and body pain to take a hike. Tart Cherry has been extensively studied for its ability to help relieve inflammation, even for those with more complex joint conditions like arthritis & gout. It’s no surprise that this superfruit has been used for centuries even before the science around its health benefits caught up. Per Serving: Tart Cherry 10:1 Extract (Prunus cerasus) - 300 mg (Equivalent to 3,000 mg of tart cherries)
- Celery Seed Extract - It’s time for joint stiffness and body pain to take a hike. Tart Cherry has been extensively studied for its ability to help relieve inflammation, even for those with more complex joint conditions like arthritis & gout. It’s no surprise that this superfruit has been used for centuries even before the science around its health benefits caught up. Per Serving: Tart Cherry 10:1 Extract (Prunus cerasus) - 300 mg (Equivalent to 3,000 mg of tart cherries)
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.