Decadent chocolate flavored keto meringue cookies with zero net carbs from Tidbits.
- Indulge in a guilt-free treat that contains no sugar and zero net carbs!
- The crunchy shell and melt-in-your-mouth texture will keep you coming back for more.
- Feel confident about your diet with a delicious chocolate keto meringue cookie.
- No Artificial Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Tidbits has designed a meringue cookie that is perfect for anyone on a keto diet. The chocolate flavor is everything you could hope for in a sweet treat, so you’ll never have to worry about satisfying your craving and counting carbs at the same time.
There’s nothing better than an afternoon snack to get you through the day — except a healthy and tasty snack that you don’t need to feel guilty about! These sugar-free meringue cookies from TidBits are perfect for everyday snacking. They’re sugar-free, gluten-free, and they’re less than two calories per bite!
Santte Foods' goal is to remake all those traditional treats, but with a twist, taking all the poor ingredients that harm our bodies, and incorporating good natural ingredients for all to consume without ever feeling guilty. They create products of the highest quality for the consumption of your customers, offering the best flavors and healthiest ingredients all with a design so attractive and innovating your customers will love!
- Egg whites
- Rice flour
- Natural Flavor
- 2% or less of cream of tartar
- Agave syrup (adds trivial amount of sugar)
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.