Designed for men, women and kids, NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin Gummies are a deliciously great choice for healthy joints, anti-inflammatory support, brain and heart health, immune function and overall wellness. Loaded with 95% standardized turmeric curcumin extract, our gummies deliver virtually the same powerful benefits you can expect from a high quality curcumin capsule product.
Turmeric & Ginger Gummies by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Support Joint Health & Pain Relief
- Support Heart Health & Brain Function
- Easy & Convenient for Kids & Adults
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Formula
- Extra Strength with 95% Curcuminoids
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
- Pectin Based
We know what you’re thinking — how can a turmeric and ginger gummy taste so good? We came up with a sweet solution to combine a delicious tropical flavor with high quality active ingredients, so that you get all the incredible benefits that turmeric curcumin has to offer, without any kind of compromise. If pills, powders, tablets, caps, or liquids aren’t your thing, then these are the perfect solution for you.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - These convenient, delicious and nutritious gummies are easy to enjoy any time of day. Our favorite way is to take two gummies daily, typically before a meal. Store your bottle at room temperature.
- Maximize Experience - Eating foods from the Mediterranean diet is a great way to help reduce inflammation in the body - that's why it’s also known as the anti-inflammatory diet in some circles. Maximize your experience and minimize inflammation with foods like fruits, veggies, fish, whole grains, and olive oil.
- Turmeric Extract - Turmeric has been used for over 4000 years in traditional Ayurveda to deal with a variety of health ailments. In modern times, over 3000 studies have been conducted on Turmeric Curcumin which confirm its antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant abilities (amongst many others). Per Serving: 270mg Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids)
- Ginger Extract - Gingerol, the main bioactive compound in ginger has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger is also excellent Turmeric and ginger have been paired for ages, making ginger the perfect addition to our Turmeric Curcumin Gummies. Per Serving: 12mg 5:1 Ginger Root Extract (Equivalent to 60mg Fresh Ginger Root)
- Black Pepper Extract - Clinical studies have shown that Turmeric and Curcumin are poorly absorbed by our bodies and have very limited bioavailability in their natural states. However, black pepper dramatically increases the body’s uptake of Curcumin 20-fold (2000%). Our Turmeric & Ginger Gummies contain an extract obtained from black pepper fruits standardized to a minimum of 95% piperine, and has been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years. Per Serving: 10mg Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.