UpCalD unflavored calcium citrate powder supplement eliminates the challenge of swallowing large pills. Vitamin D3 is added to aid in calcium absorption. Each 5g serving contains 500mg of elemental calcium citrate plus 500IU of Vitamin D3. Easy-to-mix powder helps you meet your daily Calcium and Vitamin D3 needs and is Bariatric and osteoporosis friendly!
- Easy-to-Mix Powder
- Calcium Citrate
- Gluten Free
- No large pills to swallow
- Taste and Odor Free
- 500mg of elemental Calcium and 500IU of Vitamin D3 in every serving
- Added Vitamin D3 to increase calcium absorption
- Eliminates swallowing large pills
- Easily blends into any liquid or soft food
- Ideal for people with osteoporosis and for pre/post gastric bypass surgery
- Gentle on the stomach, does not require as much stomach acid
- Taste & odor free
- Sugar & lactose-free
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Preservatives
- Yeast & Gluten Free
- Hot beverages: coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc.
- Cold beverages: juice, water, iced tea, etc.
- Snack foods: yogurt, oatmeal, pudding, etc.
- Sauces, gravies, and dressings
- Add to water flushes for enterally fed patients
- Add to med pass supplements
Ingredients: Calcium Citrate, Dextrose, and Vitamin D3
** Elemental mean actually absorbed
Instructions: Stir one serving of UpCalD® into 2-8 oz of any beverage or soft food.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.