NutraChamps Vitamin C is not your average Vitamin C product. In addition to its 1000mg serving of pure Vitamin C, NutraChamps delivers a unique antioxidant combo of elderberry, citrus bioflavonoids and rose hips for an immunity powerhouse. NutraChamps’ vegan, non-GMO Vitamin C supplement comes in convenient, easy to swallow capsules so that you don’t need to guzzle down sugar-rich juices to get your dose of this essential nutrient. Start to “C” the difference today.
Vitamin C Capsules by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Supports Immune System Health
- 4-in-1 Antioxidant Powerhouse Blend
- Cellular Level Defense & Protection
- Collagen Production & Skin Health
- Extra Strength 1000mg Per Serving
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
Avoid sick days, common colds, and sniffles in any season by boosting your body's natural defenses. So if you’re looking for a truly top-notch antioxidant powerhouse, look no further. NutraChamps Vitamin C is ready to be integrated into your daily routine and help keep your immune system strong, healthy, and in tip-top shape. But our formula didn’t just include L-Ascorbic Acid, the naturally occurring form of Vitamin C. Loaded with Elderberry, Citrus Bioflavonoids & Rose Hips, you'll get even more key antioxidant essentials in every dose.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take our Vitamin C year round or seasonally when you need an immune system boost!
- Maximize Experience - Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables while exercising regularly will contribute to maintaining a strong and healthy immune system and keeping the body’s natural defenses high.
- Vitamin C - Got cellular integrity? Vitamin C is a master antioxidant that helps strengthen the body’s natural defenses. It also can assist in building collagen, blood vessels, ligaments, and even certain neurotransmitters like serotonin. And all of that support translates to healthier skin, less sick days, and faster recovery times. NutraChamps Vitamin C contains 1,000 mg of L-ascorbic acid, one of the easiest forms for the body to absorb. Per Serving: 1000mg Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Elderberry Fruit - Obey your ELDER(berries)! When you get hit with a cruddy cold or allergy flare-up, this immune-supporting powerhouse is nature’s answer to getting back on track. It’s like armor for your immune system! Not a bad deal when you’re fighting the good fight during colder winter months or seasonal challenges. Per Serving: 50mg Elderberry 4:1 Extract (Sambucus Nigra)
- Rose Hips - Move over oranges, there’s a new Vitamin C sherrif in town. Rose hips have some of the highest concentrations of vitamin C out there, and it’s the ideal supplemental source alongside NutraChamps’ L-ascorbic acid. Per Serving: 50mg Rose Hips (Rosa Canina)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Citrus bioflavonoids are the antioxidants that give oranges their colorful looks. These bodacious bioflavonoids also aid vitamin C absorption. Once inside the body, they help transport vitamin C through the bloodstream to where it’s needed most. Per Serving: 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (from Orange, Grapefruit, and Lemon Peel)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.