Getting your Vitamin C doesn’t have to be boring! Kids love our fruitilicious gummies just as much as “Big Kids” like you. And with these 5-in-1 antioxidant gummies, this is one heck of a boost for the immune system. Choose between cherry or orange, chew ‘em up and let the great flavors and benefits roll.
Vitamin C Gummies by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Supports Immune System Health
- Cellular Level Defense & Protection
- Easy & Convenient for Kids & Adults
- 5-in-1 Antioxidant Powerhouse Blend
- Collagen Production & Skin Health
- Non GMO
- Plant Based
- Lab Tested
Here’s a fact: NutraChamps Vitamin C Gummies are easy and convenient to take. In the time it takes to peel 4 oranges, you could’ve already gotten even more vitamin C and other great nutrients. It’s the quickest way to boost immune system health on-the-go. Take it with or without food.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Ages 2+ can take 1 gummy per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Adults take 2 gummies daily. Take our Vitamin C gummies for year round maximum protection, or seasonally when you need an immune system boost!
- Maximize Experience - In addition to supplementing wisely, there are several lifestyle and dietary changes that you can make today to strengthen your immune system. These include reducing your sugar intake, staying hydrated, getting sufficient sleep, managing your stress levels, and working out.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C can help fight off free radicals in your body with an antioxidant boost. Not only is this essential vitamin an important defender by itself, but it has also been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body. Per Serving: 300mg Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Rose Hips - Move over oranges, there’s a new Vitamin C sherrif in town. Rose hips have some of the highest concentrations of vitamin C out there, and it’s the ideal supplemental source alongside NutraChamps’ L-ascorbic acid. Per Serving: 20mg Hose Hips (Rosa Canina)
- Elderberry Extract - Clinically studied for its ability to deliver fast, effective, homeopathic relief and protection against cold and allergy symptoms, elderberry has quickly become one of the most popular sources of antioxidants available - perfect for year-round protection. Per Serving: 20mg Elderberry Fruit Extract (Sambucus Nigra)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Citrus bioflavonoids are the antioxidants that give oranges their colorful looks. These bodacious bioflavonoids also aid vitamin C absorption. Once inside the body, they help transport vitamin C through the bloodstream to where it’s needed most. Per Serving: 15mg Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus Aurantium) (Fruit)
- Acerola Cherry - Well-known for being extremely rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, Acerola Cherries has been used seasonally to boost immunity and prevent from feeling under the weather. Per Serving:: 10mg Acerola Cherry (Malpighia Glabra)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.