Designing a thorough women’s multivitamin is an act of devotion. Codeage carefully selects essential nutrients so they fit our elegance, strength, and femininity. They complete their vegan formula with a whole-food women’s blend for everlasting love.
Women's Daily Multivitamin by Codeage Highlights:
- All-in-one women multivitamin supplement including vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K2
- Biotin, folate, iodine, CoQ10, selenium, and lutein
- Zinc, magnesium, omega-3, calcium, along with activated minerals
- Pantothenic acid, copper, manganese, and potassium
- This formula also provides calcium for women
- Powered with real whole foods vitamins and organic herbs
- These vitamins for women also feature probiotics and enzymes
- Women's blend with a combination of organic amla berry, boron, camu camu, chia seed, turmeric, reishi mushroom, holy basil, sage, and more
- Organic veggies and fruits
- Formulated with certain specific vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that individually may help support the immune system, metabolism, muscles, bone health, heart, vision, skin, and hair health
- Codeage multivitamin for women is vegan
- Non-GMO, dairy, soy, and gluten-free
- Third-party tested
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP-certified facility
Adults take 4 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.