Enjoy a bowl of Chicken Curry with warm spices and satisfying coconut curry seasoning, without the fat, calories, or guilt you might find at a restaurant. This Thai-inspired dish is completely vegan and has real vegetables, coconut oil, and turmeric and other spices.
- 120 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 5 grams of dietary fiber
- 15% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for bariatric surgery, low-carb, and other weight loss diets.
- Free from gluten and sucralose
- Made with real turmeric and vegetables
- High-quality, plant-based protein
- Combine the contents of one packet and 6 fl. oz. of room temperature water in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Carefully remove bowl as it will be hot. Stir. Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
- Combine contents of package with 6 fl. oz. of room temperature water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Using medium heat, stirring frequently, cook uncovered for 3 minutes until thickened or desired texture.
- Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
Ingredients: Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Soy Protein Isolate, Coconut Curry Seasoning (Spice, Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Potato Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Coconut Oil, Acacia Gum, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Turmeric Extractives (for color), Caramel Color), Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Green Chili Pepper, Salt, Dehydrated Cilantro Flakes, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Curry Powder blend (Spice, Turmeric, Paprika, Silicon Dioxide), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper.
Allergens: Contains soy, coconut. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), milk, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/