An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise requires significant energy and nutritional support. Oftentimes men who are active may fall short when it comes to meeting their daily nutrient requirements. In addition, physical activity, work, and other components of an “active” lifestyle increase an individual’s requirement for most essential nutrients. Our Active Man’s Multi is a comprehensive, well-balanced formula that includes high levels of B-complex vitamins, antioxidants as well as major and trace minerals. Both formulas provide all essential nutrients and are balanced with a synergistic combination of herbal extracts and other plant compounds to help support optimal health and wellness.
Active Men's Multi Tabs 90's by Netrition Features and Benefits:
- High potency multivitamin-mineral formula designed for the “active” lifestyle.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals.
- Botanical extracts demonstrated to help support male health and wellness.
- Contains several patented and trademarked ingredients, all backed by scientific research.
- Contains standardized saw palmetto, pygeum, maca, tribulus, green tea, and ginseng along with lycopene support male health and well-being.
Patented and Trademarked Ingredients
- L-OptiZinc™, the most clinically studied form of zinc available. L-OptiZinc™ is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions, including growth and development, healthy skin and nails, reproduction, as well as supporting healthy vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc™ is the only zinc compound shown in studies not to deplete the important trace mineral copper, which supports the cardiovascular, skeletal and nervous system.
- ChromeMate™ is an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex that plays an important role in supporting healthy insulin function, maintenance of healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- SoyLife® is a clinically studied premium soy isoflavone extract. SoyLife® contains a range of ingredients from soy germ, rich in isoflavones. SoyLife® offers the complete spectrum of natural soy compounds which support bone and heart health.
Contains: No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearin, food glaze, silica, magnesium stearate, and dicalcium phosphate. Contains milk and soy.
Active Men's Multi Tabs 90's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.