Bariatric Advantage Multi Formula Capsules is a foundational formula with each six-capsule serving delivering at least 200% DV of 12 key nutrients and 100% DV of six other essential nutrients along with the added benefit of calcium.
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 10 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1 (6 mg), B12 (350 mcg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of eight other key nutrients including 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins at least 200% DV
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb the ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only calcium from calcium citrate, the most bioavailable form of calcium and the preferred form of calcium for bariatric patients
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV of zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamins B1 (thiamine) and K, Biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 6 capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/