Organic Balanced Meal is a vegan, plant-based complete nutritional shake that contains the organic goodness your body needs for a nutritious morning shake or meal. It features four organic plant proteins, organic super-grain sprouts, organic fiber, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and 20 vitamins and minerals. It’s a high-protein, low-fat, and low-glycemic way to supplement or replace a meal. And it’s packed with much more nutrition than a typical meal.
Organic Plant-Based Balanced Meal Replacement Complete Nutritional Shake - Vanilla by BariatricPal Features:
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals
- Multi-source Plant Protein Blend provides 22g of complete protein from Organic Peas, Organic Cranberry, Organic Hemp, and Organic Sacha Inchi.
- Organic Multi-source Fiber Blend contains 5g of fiber from Organic Brown Acacia and Organic Flax Seeds.
- Organic Fermented Sprout Blend with Organic Amaranth Sprouts and Organic Quinoa Sprouts
- Digestive Enzyme Blend with protease, amylase, cellulase, papain, and lipase.
- Lactospore® Probiotic features 500 million viable cells of highly-stable Bacillus coagulant
- USDA Organic, QAI certified, and Non-GMO
- No dairy or soy
Organic Plant-Based Balanced Meal Replacement Complete Nutritional Shake - Vanilla by BariatricPal Benefits:
- Vitamins and minerals are, of course, the basic nutrients we need to live. Organic Balanced Meal provides all of the B-complex vitamins critical for energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, as well as the production of healthy new cells, hormones and other important biochemicals. B-complex vitamins are essential for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and also serve as cofactors for antioxidant production and cell-signaling processes. Also contains Vitamin C an important antioxidant and immune boosting nutrient.
- Beta carotene is a major dietary antioxidant; and because it is a precursor to Vitamin A, it aids in many biological processes, including: bone building, reproductive system health, immune health, and healthy skin.
- Plant Protein Matrix has protein biological value similar to animal proteins such as whey. Proteins and amino acids form the very structure of DNA, and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures for all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues. They are required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen and elastin.
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue. Improves strength and exercise performance.
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.
- Helps maintain healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Organic fiber helps to reduce appetite, and gives a feeling of satiety. It ensures the normal flow of nutrition through the GI tract. And it binds to cholesterol and fats in the colon, helping to maintain LDL cholesterol already in the normal range.
- Organic Fermented Sprouts are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy carbohydrates, unique metabolic enzymes, essential fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
- Digestive enzymes enhance the absorption of proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Bacillus coagulans is highly stable and far less susceptible to heat and moisture than other bacteria. Once in the GI tract, Bacillus coagulans becomes activated by stomach acid and slowly releases the L(+) form of lactic acid. L(+) lactic acid has powerful anti-pathogenic properties, and is an inhibitor of harmful bacteria such as E. coli. It also helps prevent lactose intolerance and degrades cholesterol in the gut; leading to lower serum LDL values.
- Alpha galactosidase is a targeted enzyme that helps break down glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas.
- Prevents intestinal gas, bloating and intestinal distress associated with beans and peas.
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by helping to break protein bonds to release amino acids.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.