Extra protein can reduce hunger, and here’s how you can get it on your bariatric surgery diet. BariatricPal Protein Gelatin Raspberry has a sweet-tart taste that can be satisfying and refreshing. You may want to stock up for your pre-op or post-op liquid diet, or for those days when you need an easy, guilt-free treat.
You may not realize how deliciously satisfying gelatin can be until you’re depending on it. BariatricPal Protein Gelatin Each low-calorie serving has 15 grams of protein and is sugar-free. Just mix it with boiling water and let it set in the refrigerator.
- 70 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid, Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Low-calorie, high-protein snack or dessert
- Lactose free
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Raspberry Protein Gelatin packets per box
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.
Allergy Information: No known allergens. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Pour contents of package into a large bowl.
2. Gradually pour 8 ounces of boiling water into a bowl while stirring until dissolved.
3. Chill until set.
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/