The health benefits of omega-3 fats are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes, particularly those of the nervous system. DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.† EPA is found in small amounts in the brain but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body. EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function. Cardiovascular benefits of omega-3’s include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting, and healthy blood triglyceride levels.
High potency omega-3 fish oil is enteric-coated for no aftertaste, with 300mg of EPA and 200mg of DHA.
Super Omega-3 Softgels (60) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- High potency omega-3 fish oil.
- No fishy aftertaste!
- Contains 300mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential toxins.
- Sourced from deep-sea sardines and anchovies.
- Fish oil complies with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, pesticides, and other unwanted compounds.
- 60 softgels per bottle
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Enteric coating protects the softgel from the harsh environment of the stomach and then travels to the small intestine where it is digested and its fatty acids released and absorbed into the body. This prevents a fishy aftertaste and odor, which is helpful to sensitive individuals.
- Convenient and easy way to get important omega-3 fatty acids.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful cardiovascular benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA.
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development and supports normal, healthy brain function, and vision, throughout life.
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to a healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Super Omega-3 Softgels (60) by BariatricPal - No Fishy Aftertaste! is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/