BariatricPal Vitamin C-1000 with 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Capsules contain 1,000mg of essential vitamin C with 50mg citrus bioflavonoid complex.
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin with many important functions in the body. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important cofactor for the production and stability of collagen. The stability and strength of connective tissue, blood vessels, etc. depend upon vitamin C. The body’s ability to man facture neurotransmitters, as well as L-carnitine (required for fat metabolism), depends upon the optimal intake of vitamin C. In addition to its role in manufacturing important biological compounds, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps support normal, healthy immune function. Rosehips, in addition to being an excellent source of vitamin C, contain a wide range of beneficial phytochemicals including polyphenols such as anthocyanins as well as beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein. These biologically active compounds provide a synergistic effect, helping to provide structural and functional support to major body systems including the cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems.
Vitamin C-1000 with 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Capsules by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex 50mg
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis and stability of collagen, the underlying structure of bone, skin, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, and other body tissue.
- Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for the manufacturing of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and epinephrine, essential for the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- The transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell where they are used to make energy (ATP) requires L-carnitine which cannot be manufactured without vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant helping to neutralize peroxyl and hydroxyl free radicals as well as regenerating the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione back to their reduced forms (form in which they serve as antioxidants).
- Vitamin C helps to limit the production of nitrosamines from nitrites found in foods such as hot dogs, bacon, and cold cuts. Nitrosamines have been shown to be potentially harmful to the body.
- Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. Histamine is secreted by the body in response to allergens and infections. Vitamin C has been shown to help support normal, healthy levels of histamine. In addition, vitamin C supports healthy levels of interferon and normal, healthy white blood cell activity; both critical to healthy immune function.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one capsule, one(1) to two(2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Vitamin C-1000 with 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Capsules by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/