Your eyes depend on certain nutrients to maintain proper vision, but vision can deteriorate during the aging process. The National Eye Institute reports that half of Americans have cataracts by age 75 and another 10% have diabetic retinopathy by age 75. With proper nutrition and ample antioxidants in the body, the risk for these and other eye problems can decrease.
Many age-related eye problems are related to oxidative processes, and The Eye Health Vitamin Patch from PatchAid contains a range of antioxidants. Vitamins C and E as well as selenium fight cellular oxidation, and lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene are phytonutrients with antioxidant properties. Astaxanthin is naturally found in algae, shrimp, lobster, and salmon, and eyebright provides a range of antioxidants found in plants. Omega-3 fats such as DHA and EPA support healthy eye cells.
The Eye Health Vitamin Patch from PatchAid:
- May promote normal vision.
- May support normal antioxidant activity to prevent cellular damage.
The Eye Health Vitamin Patch from PatchAid offers:
- Lutein, lycopene, and astaxanthin
- Antioxidants vitamin C, E, and selenium
- A hassle-free blend without the risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold it in half, and discard it.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Eye Health Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMOs, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts, and Wheat.