Studies show inflammation is involved in many chronic diseases. COX-2 (Cyclooxygenase-2) is an enzyme that regulates the production of chemicals that are involved in processes such as inflammation, cell growth, blood clotting, and other important biological processes. The hormone-like compounds produced by overactivity of COX-2 have been shown to have several detrimental effects on the body Including pain, damage to joints, and damage to the cardiovascular and neurological systems as well as abnormal cell proliferation. The COX-2 enzyme is responsible for a significant component of the inflammatory process. InflamMove provides a synergistic combination of nutraceuticals including powerful botanical extracts targeted at helping to support normal, healthy COX-2 activity.
Inflammove Caps 90's by Netrition Features:
- A powerful blend of nutraceuticals to support the body’s natural inflammatory response.
- With standardized herbs like white willow, boswellia, turmeric, ginger and devil’s claw. Devil’s claw and white willow are herbal drugs in Europe.
- Proprietary enzyme/herbal blend provides a variety of enzymes, antioxidants, and flavonoids that helps support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.
- Vegetarian. Now with vegetarian capsules.
Inflammove Caps 90's by Netrition Benefits:
- This unique formula supports normal, healthy COX-2 activity.
- Helps support a normal, healthy recovery for “weekend warriors”.
- Helps support normal joint flexibility and function.
- Boswellia and turmeric help support a healthy inflammatory response.
- The active compounds in devil’s claw known as harpagosides have been well documented to help support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.
- The active compound in white willow is known as salicin. Salicin, like aspirin, is a chemical derivative of salicylic acid; both of which help support healthy COX-2 activity.
- Numerous studies have demonstrated a supportive role for antioxidants in inflammatory-related processes.
- The inflammatory-supporting properties of the enzymes bromelain and papain help support healthy tissue and promote normal, healthy joint function.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) vegetarian capsules up to two (2) times daily prior to mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Consult your physician before combining with medication.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Inflammove Caps 90's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.