You don’t want to have to worry about your children getting what they need. That’s why there is the Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3. PatchAid Kids Multivitamin Plus Patch with Omega-3 has a unique formula designed with kids in mind. It has 22 essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for healthy growth and development. It also has antioxidants and the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA.
Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid:
- May provide essential nutrients that kids do not get each day from their diets.*
- May support healthy metabolism and energy production.*
- May support a strong immune system.*
- May support bone, joint, heart, blood, and brain health.*
- May protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.*
Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid offers:
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants Coenzyme Q10 and lutein.
- A stress-free way of giving kids their essential nutrients.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.