ProT Gold is a COMPLETE Protein unlike most hydrolyzed collagen proteins on the market. It is fortified with Arginine, Taurine, Tryptophan, Histidine, Methionine, Glutamine, and Cysteine.
Liquid Collagen Protein by ProT Gold Highlights:
- 17.4g Total Protein per 1oz Serving
- Nano-hydrolyzed collagen protein for rapid absorption
- Fortified with 3x grams of Arginine per serving for accelerated wound healing. Clinically proven to heal wounds 2x faster.
- No Sugar
- No Fat
- No Carbs
- Safe for diabetics, dialysis patients and persons with allergies*
ProT GOLD Nano Hydrolyzed Collagen® Protein is proven to help heal post-surgical wounds 2x faster.*
- Clinically Proven - The same nano hydrolyzed collagen® trusted by nearly 4,000 medical facilities for daily nutrition. Long Term Care, Hospitals, Wound Care, Dialysis & Bariatric Clinics. Complete protein that boosts immune system.
- Heals Wounds - Due to its amino acid profile, hydrolyzed collagen protein has been proven to heal wounds rapidly. Fortified collagen protein healed wounds at 2x the rate in patients during an 8 week study. It even heals frostbite and burns.
- More Functional - The body absorbs smaller particles more easily. ProT Gold breaks down collagen naturally with a fruit enzyme to bring it to less than 1% its size.
Nano-Hydrolyzed for Rapid Absorption
The nano-hydrolyzed collagen® protein in ProT Gold is formulated for rapid absorption, rapid assimilation at the cellular level to accelerate wound healing.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.