5 types of hydrolyzed collagen
Hydrolyzed collagen, ashwagandha & organic amla berry extracts in an all-in-one collagen capsules solution.*
Multi Collagen Protein Capsules by Codeage Highlights:
- Features a blend of 5 types of collagen (types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10)
- 18 amino acids
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides for easy absorption
- Sourced from high-quality, grass-fed bovine, free-range chicken, hydrolyzed fish, and eggshell collagen for quality and purity
- Offers organic ashwagandha and amla berry extracts for added antioxidant support.*
- Collagen supplement designed for both men and women
- Dairy, gluten, and soy-free. This formula is non-GMO, shellfish-free, and zero-carb.
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP-certified facility.
All-In-One Collagen Peptides With Bone Broth: Codeage Multi Collagen capsules offers an all-in-one, collagen and bone broth supplement. It features a high-quality blend of grass-fed beef, chicken, wild caught fish, and eggshell collagens, providing collagen Types I, II, III, V and X. Multi Collagen also offers 18 different amino acids. This formula does not contain shellfish.
Hydrolyzed Collagen: The collagen in this product is hydrolyzed to help make it easier to digest. This process breaks down the collagen into more easily dissolvable amino acids.
No Carbs: Codeage Multi Collagen protein capsules also offers Organic Ashwagandha and Amla Berry extracts with no carbs! Amla Berries are a source of vitamin C. It’s a guilt-free multi collagen solution with additional nutrients.
The Benefits Of Collagen, On The Go: Take three capsules with water or your favorite beverage, anytime, anywhere to get the nutrients of collagen type 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10. Collagen has never been so convenient and easy to use.
Pure & Clean: Codeage Multi Collagen is non-GMO, made in a cGMP Certified Facility in the USA, and Third Party tested. This formula does not contain shellfish. It is also dairy, soy, and gluten free.
What is Collagen?
You can find collagen in many parts of your body including your muscles, digestive system, bones, skin, face, tendons, and even your blood vessels.* Collagen plays a role in bone density, joints, hair, nails, gut function, and skin elasticity.*
The different types of collagen and their function:
- Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the body and can be found in tendons, ligaments, organs, and skin (dermis). It forms the matrix of bones and is part of the GI tract.
- Type 2 is a nutrient-rich source of glucosamine, chondroitin, and what makes up connective tissue and cartilage.
- Type 3 makes up the extracellular matrix helping to keep our organs and skin together. It can play a role in skin elasticity and firmness. It is also part of our heart and muscle tissue, helping to form our blood vessels.
- Type 5 makes up the surface of our cells, our hair, and our placenta.
- Type 10 is part of the creation of new bones and cartilage and plays a role in our motion and joint health.
What is hydrolyzed collagen?
A hydrolyzed protein is a protein that has been broken down into smaller peptides and amino acids, generally through the use of hydrochloric acid or another enzyme. As proteins are broken down, they may offer a different absorption level.*
Part or all the ingredients provided in this Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides formula at Netrition can be received in adequate or extra amounts from food and regular diet alone. Individual results may vary and depend on a lot of factors, including age, health conditions, diet, genetic markup, lifestyle, physical activity, and regular exercise. This collagen capsules offers an alternative to liquid collagen, collagen gummies, collagen powder, or collagen pills.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.