The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that's been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they're born.
NOW Essential Oils are the naturally occurring volatile oils obtained by steam distillation or cold pressing (expression), having the characteristic aroma of the plant part from which it was derived. These 100% pure oils are "neat", meaning they have not been processed, diluted or manipulated in any way with solvents or other additives. Although a particular species of plant harvested and distilled for its essential oil during a particular growing season in a specific region may produce a fragrance that differs from the same species grown in a different region, many of the main chemical markers and physical specifications may be very similar. NOW's citrus fruit essential oils are 100% cold pressed. NOW's other essential oils are typically 100% steam distilled.
Essential oils are fun to use at home because of their many uses. What are some interesting uses of essential oils?
- Pour a few drops in a diffuser (with water) and light a candle under the diffuser to scent the room.
- Mix essential oils with water in a spray pump bottle and spray the room.
- Pour a few drops on cotton ball and add to your vacuum cleaner bag to scent the room while you vacuum.
- Add to potpourri to refresh the scent.
- Add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Dab a few drops on a cotton ball and put cotton inside tiny ceramic jar and suspend from your car's rear view mirror to scent the car.
- Add to a carrier oils (such as Jojoba oil) and lotions to produce face/body lotions for cosmetic or massage therapy. For example, certain oils help reduce appearance of wrinkles and scars.*
- Add to carrier oils (such as Jojoba oil) and/or lotions for medicinal and massage purposes. For example, certain oils may help relieve pain or nausea.*
- Lemon oil smells great in home cleaning.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.