Providing 18 grams of protein and 100 calories per two tablespoons (30ml), our Proteinex 100 Liquid Protein - Cherry is the highest concentration of protein per dose.
Proteinex 100 Liquid Protein - Cherry features and benefits:
- Two tablespoons (30ml) provides 18 grams of protein.
- Hydrolyzed collagen as a protein source.
- High amount of protein per dose.
- 100 calories Does not contain any fat, sorbitol, phosphorus, lactose, or gluten.
- Protein is easily absorbed; 100%
- Provides a high content of protein in a small dose
- May be used with feeding tubes and does not clog tube
- Ready to use, no mixing required (may be mixed with any food or beverage)
- Low Albumin Levels
- Low potassium and low sodium.
- Has long shelf life
- Provides all indispensable and dispensable amino acids
- Minimum amount of sugar, only 5.25g of sugar.
- Easily absorbed.
- Great Taste and Cost Effective.
- For people that require additional protein supplementation.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (30mL)
- Calories: 100
- Protein: 18g
- Sugar: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Potassium: 8mg
Directions: As a dietary supplement, Adults and children over 12 years of age and older; 2 tablespoons (30mL) daily provides 18 grams of protein hydrolysate. For children under 12 years of age, use as indicated by a physician.
Other ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, glycerin, purified water, malic acid, artificial and natural flavor, L-tryptophan, sucralose, natural red color (beet juice, carmine), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.