Proteinex-18 Liquid is a predigested high-protein (18 grams per oz.) source, which means that the product is broken down into readily available amino acid portions. Proteinex-18 provides 18 grams of highly absorbable protein per ounce. Best of all, it is ready to use, no mixing is required. If you choose you can also blend a 1oz dose with your favorite beverage or with foods such as applesauce or Jell-O.
- Provides the highest concentration of protein (18 grams) in a small 2 tbs dose
- May be used by bariatric patients with food and liquid intake restrictions
- Easily absorbed
- Ready to use; no mixing required
We only carry the new and improved Proteinex 18g Liquid Protein that was just recently released to Proteinex distributors, like BariatricPal!
Directions: As a dietary supplement, Adults and children over 12 years of age and older; 2 tablespoons (30mL) daily provides 18 grams of the protein hydrolysate. For children under 12 years of age, use as indicated by a physician.
- Contains all essential and non essential amino acids.
- Has no fat, or no carbohydrates.
- Contains no sugar, and this is very important because diabetes is the first mortality cause in renal patients.
- Nitrogen content is 2% for each 15gm (30CC)
- Osmolality is 1494MOSM/KG (Proteinex) and 550-600 MO SM/KG (Proteinex-18)
- Can be mixed with apple sauce, apple juice, grape juice, and crystal light for gastric bypass patients.
- Does not clog feeding tubes. The tubes should be flushed with water before and after the use of Proteinex.
- Proteinex is a protein supplement that does not need a prescription but it is recommended consulting of a healthcare professional.
Other ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, purified water, propylene glycol, malic acid, artificial and natural flavor, sucralose, L-tryptophan, natural color, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
The protein source used for Proteinex comes lean part of the porcine (skin). The pharmaceutical gelatin has been specially prepared and approved as Kosher and Pareve for year round and Passover use in accordance with Jewish Law and may be used for all Pharmaceutical purposes.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.