The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control is efficient for slowing down and chewing more...
This Slow Control Smart Dinnerware Set includes:
- Smart Spoon by Slow Control - Spoon head + handle + smart key + battery
- Discovery Pack by Slow Control - Contains A Smart Fork and A Matching Knife. Smart Fork* = Forkhead + inox handle + electronic key ** + Battery included.
The Slow Control Smart Dinnerware Set helps to naturally adopt the right eating and chewing tempo.
- Better chewing for a better digestion
- Weight loss
- The pleasure of savoring one’s meal
Eat more slowly and masticate more!
The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control detects when you bring food into your mouth. If you eat too fast, the Fork and spoon warn you discreetly. Without any effort, in a natural and pleasant way, you will eat less, chew more, and better appreciate your meal.
So easy with Slow Control, so difficult on your own!
Since eating is repeated every day since childhood, automatisms appear. With modern life, these automatisms tend to be too fast. The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control detects when the automatism is taking the lead and reactivates your consciousness with a discreet signal. It is so difficult to succeed alone, and so easy with Slow Control.
The Benefits of Eating Slowly:
- Chewing: The more you chew, the less you eat.
- Digestive Surgery: Speed before and after surgery
- Metabolic syndrome: Eating fast is a risk factor
- Acid Reflux: The faster you eat, the more reflux (risk of GERD).
- Diabetes: Eating fast is very significantly involved in the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Weight: Fast eaters are gaining more weight compared to slow eaters.
- The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control is efficient at slowing down fast eaters.
- The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control improves chewing of the bolus before ingestion.
- The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control is efficient to lose weight.
Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control Highlights:
- Efficient at slowing down fast eaters
- Improves chewing of the bolus before ingestion
- Efficient to lose weight
How does Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control work?
The Smart Fork and Spoon by Slow Control uses capacitive detection technology. The head of the Fork and spoon will detect contact with the mouth. When you eat with a spoon or fork, the food will go through your mouth and your lips will, therefore, touch the spoonhead or forkhead. When the head of the fork or spoon detects contact with the mouth, a calculator checks whether the time elapsed since the last bite is sufficient.
- If the interval between two successive bites is sufficient: the Fork or spoon says nothing.
- If the interval between two bites is too short: the fork or spoon warns the user.
- Possibly, a light signal can also guide the user to tell him if the time is well respected to take the next bite.