The Benefits of Eating Slowly:
- Chewing: The more you chew, the less you eat.
- Digestive Surgery: Speed before and after surgery
- Metabolic syndrome: Eating fast is a risk factor
- Acid Reflux: The faster you eat, the more reflux (risk of GERD).
- Diabetes: Eating fast is very significantly involved in the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Weight: Fast eaters are gaining more weight compared to slow eaters.
Eat more slowly
Learn how to eat healthier to digest better with our intelligent cutlery pack, and thus limit the risks of long-term weight gain, calm your stomach aches, minimize the consequences of irritable bowel syndrome.
Simple and effective
- Eating quickly contributes to weight gain, the risk of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, the risk of metabolic syndrome.
- With the Slow Control fork you will eat more slowly. Improved chewing. Demonstrated effect on weight loss.
- Natural method, without side effects. Adopted by nutritionists. Made in France. Patented technology. Trademark Slow Control.
- Awarded by the French Diabetology Association (2014). Many technical prizes (Cap tronic, CES, etc.)
- 10 years experience - Over 100.000 satisfied customers
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.