Vitamins D3 and K2 are both fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures that provide many various benefits to the body. However, when combined, these forms of the two vitamins focus mainly on helping to improve both bone health and cardiovascular health. The synergistic relationship helps to properly utilize calcium within the body, from the absorption to the binding of calcium to bones. Vitamin D3 plays a main role in regulating calcium metabolism by increasing intestinal calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is essential for binding newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the more bioavailable form of the nutrient and influences bone building more powerfully than K1. The mechanism of action of Vitamins D3 and K2 not only enhances bone strength and structure but also helps to improve cardiovascular health by removing excess calcium from the bloodstream, limiting the chance of arteriosclerosis.
Vitamin D3 Plus K2 VCaps 60's by Netrition Features:
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, and sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source).
- Contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), a soy-free form of Vitamin K2 that is sourced from chickpeas.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of the major food allergens – No Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, & Peanuts.
Vitamin D3 Plus K2 VCaps 60's by Netrition Benefits:
- Vitamins D3 and K2 support bone mineralization and lower fracture risk.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 play a key role in supporting the cardiovascular system as well as blood sugar balance already within normal levels.
- Vitamin K2 provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix
- GLA protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.
- Studies have shown that both Vitamins D3 and K2 are associated with a stronger immune function and help to balance the inflammatory response.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help to activate the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which properly supports a strong protein matrix for bone mineralization.
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.
- Supports the health and elasticity of arterial walls.
Contains: No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Vitamin D3 Plus K2 VCaps 60's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.