A better wafer snack. 75% less sugar than the leading wafer snack!
The Wafer Snacks by Rip Vanvariety pack includes:
Wafer Snacks by Rip Van Highlights:
- Only 4g Net Carbs! (9g Carbs - 5g Fiber = 4g Net Carbs)
- Low Sugar - Too much sugar isn’t good for us! It can lead to sugar spikes and, in the long run, overconsumption can contribute to metabolic diseases.
- Keto-Friendly - With only 4g of net carbs these wafers are an ideal snack for someone on a Keto diet.
- Low Glycemic - Rip Van’s low glycemic index means it can be a daily part of maintaining consistent blood glucose levels, as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Vegan - These wafers do not contain any animal products.
- High Fiber
- Kosher Dairy
- No Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Prepare the chocolate cream.
- Bake the batter under wafer irons.
- ...onto a wafer sheet.
- Cut the wafer sheets into squares.
The Finest Quality Ingredients:
- Chicory Root Fiber - Rip Van product is high in prebiotic fiber derived from the root of the chicory plant. Many studies have shown that prebiotic fibers help improve digestive and overall gut health.
- Stevia - Stevia is a plant-based natural sweetener native to Brazil and Paraguay. This sugar substitute can contribute to lower blood sugar levels.
- Premium Dark Chocolate - Contains antioxidants, fiber, and potassium. Dark Chocolate may help prevent heart disease and lower the risk of stroke.
- Non-GMO Ingredients - They only use simple, clean, non-genetically modified ingredients.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.