- 1 package - Sensato Sugar-free Chocolate Chips, Mini, Semi-Sweet
- 2 cups - NOW Almond Flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup - NOW Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup - Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold
- 1/4 cup - Nutiva Coconut Oil (melted, but cool)
- 1/4 cup - sour cream (regular or light)
- 1 tsp - Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp - salt
- 3 - large eggs
- 1 - ripe avocado (pureed)
Add the following to a mixing bowl: almond flour, salt, baking powder, coconut oil, fiber syrup, eggs, vanilla, sour cream, cocoa powder. Mix to form batter.
Puree the avocado and stir into the batter.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups and spoon batter evenly into cups.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Muffins are done when toothpick or probe emerges cleanly from muffin.
Makes about a dozen medium size muffins.